|The Catholic Church|
The Catholic Church is ornate with bleeding Christ's around the altar. There are rows of pews where the characters of Peaky Blinders are often seen sitting and talking to one another.
Characters that have been in the Church and the conversations that took place there:
- Polly Shelby: asks Thomas Shelby for information
- Thomas Shelby: reveals to Polly about his accidental acquiring of Lewis machine guns and rifles.
- Inspector Campbell: tells Polly that he wishes to meet Thomas. In Series 2, he meets with Thomas and tells him that he has jailed his family members Michael Gray and Arthur Shelby Jr.
- Arthur Shelby Jr.: asks Thomas about the guns stolen from the BSA Factory.
- Grace Burgess: is offered a job by Thomas.